Welcome !
Hi, im Lucian Warr and im Eight years
old , I will share with you my passion for animals and my Journey.
My favourite animal was a Blue poison
Dart frog, this was when i went to my first wildlife Sanctuary in
Kent which only had British animals including a wolf.
I was two I ran away as fast as I
could, past the Wolf encolser.
When we left I brought |Bob from the
Shop.
Today its boxing day i ask my mum for
months if i could have a William he is the same as Lionel who is a
Chinese cave Gecko but a different colour.
So now i am going to save Frogs and
Geckoes.
I told my mum when i was 5 I was going
to live in Peru it was ok because i was going to take her with me.
I found out through google I need
Spanish mum told me, how do you know the frogs speak Spanish
they might speak Portuguese.
My mum looked up where i could help the
frogs and we found out I can go to Amphibian reserve in Costa Rica.
We watch Brave wilderness on You tube.
Comments
Post a Comment